The Vermilion Chamber of Commerce recognizes one to two Members of the Month for outstanding achievement for both for-profit and nonprofit organizations in our community. This award is presented to a Vermilion Chamber of Commerce member business that shows strong support in the areas of community involvement, economic growth and professional relationships.
Companies can be nominated by any Chamber member and/or companies may
nominate themselves. All nominations must be submitted on the Member of the
Month Nomination form.
Nominate a business today to be considered for this recognition. The Membership Committee will select each month’s winners based on your nominations. To submit a nomination, complete the electronic nomination form.
- Be a Chamber member in good standing.
- Should fit at least one of the following selection criteria:
- Have demonstrated outstanding support to the community and the Vermilion Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Provide superior customer service and/or products.
- Considered a successful and professional business by peers.