The Vermilion Chamber of Commerce recognizes one to two Members of the Month for outstanding achievement for both for-profit and nonprofit organizations in our community. This award is presented to a Vermilion Chamber of Commerce member business that shows strong support in the areas of community involvement, economic growth and professional relationships.
Do you know an outstanding local business that deserves recognition? Nominate them for the Member of the Month! Are you that business? Nominate yourself!
Companies can be nominated by any Chamber member and/or companies may
nominate themselves. All nominations must be submitted on the Member of the
Month Nomination form.
Nominate a business today to be considered for this recognition. The Membership Committee will select each month’s winners based on your nominations. To submit a nomination, complete the electronic nomination form.
- Be a Chamber member in good standing.
- Should fit at least one of the following selection criteria:
- Have demonstrated outstanding support to the community and the Vermilion Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Provide superior customer service and/or products.
- Considered a successful and professional business by peers.