Leadership Vermilion Alumni
Upon graduating from the Leadership Vermilion (LV) program, graduates are automatically eligible to join the Leadership Vermilion Alumni Association. The mission of the Leadership Vermilion Alumni Association is to further develop community leaders and maintain relationships established through Leadership Vermilion.
Goals of the Alumni Association
The goals of the Leadership Vermilion Alumni Association are to:
- Support the Leadership Vermilion program.
- Maintain and promote the network of Leadership Vermilion graduates.
- Promote its members to governmental, service, civic and charitable organizations.
- Fund scholarships for the Leadership Vermilion program to qualified future leaders.
- Keep Leadership Program alumni connected to Leadership Vermilion and the issues of Vermilion Parish through information sharing and engagement.
Alumni Scholarships Available
The Leadership Vermilion Alumni Association is committed to further develop community leaders and maintain relationships established through Leadership Vermilion. One of the goals of the Alumni Association is to fund scholarships for the Leadership Vermilion program to qualified future leaders. The association is able to offer scholarship assistance with reliance on funding from the graduates of the Vermilion Chamber’s Leadership Vermilion Program.
If you are interested in a scholarship for Leadership Vermilion, complete the attached Scholarship Application Form and submit with a completed copy of the Leadership Vermilion Application.
Availability of funding is based on the total number of requests and the amount of funding available. Awards are based on financial need, demonstrated leadership abilities, and evidence that an applicant is highly motivated to attend the program.
If you are the recipient of a scholarship, you will receive the funding upon completion of the Leadership Vermilion Program. Presentation of the scholarship will be at the scheduled graduation in October.