VERMILION PARISH JOB FAIRName: VERMILION PARISH JOB FAIRDate: April 19, 2017Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
The Vermilion Parish Job Fair - hosted by Workforce, Economic Development, and Chamber partners from around the region - will take place on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., at Abbeville High School. This event will gather numerous employers who would like to promote their available jobs and career opportunities in a variety of fields*. Jobseekers from across the state will be invited to meet with your team and fulfill your workforce needs.
You can reserve a booth by registering your company by completing the attached REGISTRATION FORM and emailing or faxing to Lynn at the Vermilion Chamber (FAX: 337-893-1807 or EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org).
OR REGISTER ONLINE and/or become a sponsor now through the chamber website by clicking "REGISTER NOW" button above!
Registration due by April 5, 2017
What to expect with your $25 booth reservation:
- Booth space with 6 ft. table and seating
- Complementary for lunch for 2 employer representatives
- Highly-skilled jobseekers from around the state
- Discounted hotel rates for traveling employers
- Employer hospitality room
- Wi-fi access
- Jobseeker application/interview room
- Employer door prize drawings
- Employer networking and debrief
*Employers who have positions open at the time of the job fair will get priority placement. Commission-based only employers will not be permitted.